Last modified: 8/3/2016
Personal Information we collect
1. Personal Information we collect. In general, we collect Personal Information to provide the recipe costing services (the “Services”) or to process your payments. Collected information may include:
Information you use to create an account or profile with the Site. This may include your name, address, business name, and other background information.
Information you use to receive the services. This includes content you upload to the Site, including billing information, vendors, vendor items, recipes, sub-recipes, menu items, daily sales, inventory, employee information, business expenses, and other business information.
Information you submit to the Company to process your payments. This includes your credit card information, billing address, and other information necessary to complete your subscription payments.
Information about your computer, browser, or mobile device. This includes your IP address, referring page information, and site activity information. This information may be collected from cookies, logs, clear .gif files, or web beacons. You may be able to disable cookies by adjusting the cookies setting in your web browser or mobile device.
Information you submit to the Company when you contact us.
What we do with your Personal Information.
2. What we do with your Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
To provide the Services. The information you submit allows us to provide customized Services to you pursuant to our User Agreement.
To improve the Services. We may analyze user input to assess and improve the quality, accuracy, any user experience of the Site. We may also share or transmit anonymized Personal Information to our web developers to help us optimize the Site.
To process payments for your subscription to the Site. We may share your Personal Information with third party payment processors in order to do this.
To provide updates to our users about updates to the Site and Services.
To answer your customer service inquiries.
To comply with court orders and other legal processes.
Information from children
3. Information from children. The Company does not do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children younger than 13 years of age. If you believe we have Personal Information about a child younger than 13, please contact us immediately so we may investigate and delete any such Personal Information.
4. Security. The security and integrity of your Personal Information is important to us. We employ various procedures physical and electronic safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect from users. Nevertheless, it is impossible to guarantee the security of information transmitted across the internet and, as such, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information won’t be stolen, hacked, or intercepted. Any Personal Information you transmit to the Company is transmitted at your own risk.
Links to third parties
5. Links to third parties. You may encounter links to third party websites when accessing the Site. Because we have no control over these third party links, we cannot guarantee your privacy when visiting other links. We ask that you exercise caution when accessing any third party links.